A day of shopping at the mall led us to the Disney Store where we found the original Tow-Mater and the Radiator Springs McQueen paint style vehicles. Khazy had expressed that he wanted Gran to get them for him. They were to be for his up coming birthday. Well, you know how that goes if you are a grandparent. Yes, I let him go ahead and have one of his gifts early.

Gstormy is a Hello Kitty collector. She needed a new chair/couch for my living room due to her growing too tall for the saucer chair from a few years ago. We found her Hello Kitty couch at the K B Toys Store where she also got her a Hello Kitty watch.

After our shopping we stopped off to take a rest break with a protein bar and ice cold bottled water. It was nice watching all of the mall shoppers while we enjoyed our snack.

It is simple times like these that warms the heart and stores great memories for future years to come. What I may consider some of my greatest blessings, may not seem that remarkable to someone else. However, times that I spend with my grandchildren are all considered to be a great blessing, as long as we are together, we are making memories for sharing with others in the coming years.
It is my prayer, to live my life so that when I am gone, it will have mattered.
It is my prayer, to live my life so that when I am gone, it will have mattered.

















No comments:
Post a Comment