Welcome...thanks for stopping by to visit with me today. I am Gran (Angela) a mother of 2 girls,Gran of 2 grandchildren- Gstormy (granddaughter) age 6 and Khazy (grandson) age 2 1/2. I have always been an avid shutter bug. So, you guessed it...I have lots of memories to share throughout my life thus far. Scrapbook designing is a favorite past time for me. It is my desire for you to visit with me and explore a small sample of Gran's life.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

I Am A Lily . . . What Flower Are You ?

You Are A Lily

You are a nurturer and all around natural therapist.
People see you as their rock. And they are able to depend on you.
You are a soothing influence. You can make people feel better with a few words.
Your caring has more of an impact than even you realize.



It only takes a few moments to find out what flower you are. Click on the blue link above.




MySpace LayoutsMySpace LayoutsMySpace LayoutsMySpace LayoutsMySpace LayoutsMySpace LayoutsMySpace LayoutsMySpace LayoutsMySpace LayoutsMySpace LayoutsMySpace Layouts

MySpace LayoutsMySpace LayoutsMySpace LayoutsMySpace LayoutsMySpace LayoutsMySpace LayoutsMySpace LayoutsMySpace LayoutsMySpace LayoutsMySpace LayoutsMySpace LayoutsMySpace LayoutsMySpace LayoutsMySpace LayoutsMySpace LayoutsMySpace Layouts


No comments: