Welcome...thanks for stopping by to visit with me today. I am Gran (Angela) a mother of 2 girls,Gran of 2 grandchildren- Gstormy (granddaughter) age 6 and Khazy (grandson) age 2 1/2. I have always been an avid shutter bug. So, you guessed it...I have lots of memories to share throughout my life thus far. Scrapbook designing is a favorite past time for me. It is my desire for you to visit with me and explore a small sample of Gran's life.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Wordless Wednesday






My brother's Show Car - Peaches~Cream Delivery

To see others or to post your own click here!

May your day be filled with love and laughter!
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is an awesome car, or maybe I'm supposed to say, "SWEET!"

Unknown said...

Woah! That's a real beaut :0 Happy WW and thx 4 the visit!

Andree said...

sigh
I am in awe of that car. What a color. What a car. I want that car.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a car! Makes me want to eat a peach. :)

Mary said...

Wow! That is a gorgeous car. As my grandson would say, "Classic."