(rev+1).jpg)
Today was the last day of school for our school district. I had the pleasure today of picking up the lunches from McDonald's for Gstormy's classroom.
Her teachers covered the tables with rainbow colored table cloths and other items added as centerpieces.
It was such a joy watching these children eating take out Happy Meals at school. They were so excited, most of them laughed , giggled, and talked throughout the lunch period.
Gstormy watched the video for around 30 minutes then she turned and said, "Gran, I am tired can we go home now? I want to go home and rest."
.jpg)
Shortly after her comment, Gstormy said her good-bye's to her friends and teachers, Mrs.T and Ms.T.
This Celebration Luncheon was a nice way to end a good school year.
I wish for everyone a safe, restful,
and fun Summer Break !
.jpg)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment